PRSA Silicon Valley Names 2023 Board of Directors, including President Meghan Fintland from Early Warning, Owner of Zelle®
More than Half Returned from Immediate Past Roles
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., April 27, 2023 – PRSA Silicon Valley today announced the newly elected members of its 2023 Board of Directors. More than half are returning from a previous board role. They were appointed by the previous board of directors.
The non-profit, all-volunteer chapter board focuses primarily on diversity, equity, and inclusion or DE&I, mentorship, networking, and partnerships.
Meghan Fintland, PRSA SV president, offers this 2023 PR pro tip, “Networking is a major theme at PRSA SV, especially this year as professionals return to the office and start to attend in-person events. I encourage us all to get out there more and meet people of all backgrounds—ethnic, professional, generational, etc.—we can learn so much from each other as we grow and learn professionally and personally.”
Events will include seasonal Friday Forums and networking events, a career workshop for new grads, a semi-monthly newsletter, and the chapter’s trademark Media Predicts panel in December.
Five executives at the leadership helm are:
Meghan Fintland, President, previously Treasurer
Senior Director of External Communications Early Warning Services, LLC owner of Zelle ®
Jeannie Entin, PRSA SV President-elect, previously head of membership and mentorship
Marketing Communications Consultant. Jeannie is also the chapter’s membership lead and mentorship co-lead.
Vanessa Yanez, Immediate Past President
Vice President, Public Information Officer, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
Erin McCabe, Treasurer, previously the chapter’s news contact
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications, OpenText
Mega Jewell, Secretary, previously intern programming and BeyondPR
Founder, MEGA consulting
There is a large support team that includes:
- Karen Cage, VP, Partnerships (KLD Consulting)
- Maxwell Morgan, VP of Marketing (Manhattan Strategies of NYC)
- Jazmin Eusebio (Highwire PR) and Judith Cushman (Judith Cushman & Associates), DE&I Co-leads
- Alannah McDermott, Co-lead, Mentorship (Lumina Communications)
- Michelle McIntyre, Editorial Content Lead, (MMC PR, IBM veteran)
- Camille Clark, Social Media Lead (Hotwire)
The full 2023 PRSA SV Board of Directors list is below. Because this is a complete list, there is some repetition. *Four are newbies. They are Karen Cage, Camille Clark, Michelle McIntyre, and Nicole Ting.
- Aarti Shah, Aarti Shah Consulting, prominent journalist
- Alannah McDermott, Lumina Communications
- Camelia Gendreau, Early Warning, owner of Zelle
- Camille Clark*, Hotwire
- Curtis Sparrer, Bospar
- David Vossbrink, APR, Communications Counsel, formerly with City of San Jose
- Erin McCabe, OpenText
- Gerard Corbett, PRSA Fellow and APR, Redphlag consulting, former national PRSA President
- Jeannie Entin, marketing communications consultant
- Jocelyn G Breeland, Stanford University communications
- Judith Cushman, Judith Cushman & Associates
- Karen Cage*, KLD Consulting
- Kathleen Shanahan, Boca Communications
- Laura Desmarais, Brodeur Partners
- Maxwell Morgan, Manhattan Strategies
- Mega S. Jewell, MEGA
- Meghan Fintland, Early Warning, owner of Zelle
- Michelle McIntyre*, Michelle McIntyre Communications LLC a.k.a MMC PR
- Nicole Ting*, Manhattan Strategies
- Noelle Smyth, Indicio Creative
- Priya Ramesh, Corporate Communications Executive
- Shaun Sanders, Graffiti Creative Group
- Syreeta Mussante, Praytell
- Vanessa Yanez, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco
About PRSA Silicon Valley
PRSA Silicon Valley is a community-driven organization focused on empowering communications professionals looking to cultivate their best careers. A regional chapter of the Public Relations Society of America, PRSA Silicon Valley is part of a national network of more than 20,000 communication professionals focused on connecting and supporting individuals at all stages of their careers. PRSA Silicon Valley’s newly renewed 2023 mission focuses on DE&I, mentorship, and networking. Membership is open year-round. To join PRSA Silicon Valley, visit this link.
Vice President, Marketing, PRSA Silicon Valley
Direct message via LinkedIn or Facebook.